Here I am on a panel discussing Women Leaders in Higher Ed.
This is a video of a talk I gave at UC Berkeley called “Marseille’s Not for Burning.” The corresponding paper can be found here.
Here I discuss a class I taught called “Social Justice and the City.”
Here I am giving a talk at the UC Berkeley Geography Centennial Celebration.
- “When houses of prayer become places of shelter” (October 17, 2018). Citation in the Economist.
- “Building radical geographies to see beyond the neoliberal world” (March 31, 2018). Radio interview with This is Hell!
- “Social Sciences Dean Katharyne Mitchell steps in to leadership, asks others to step up, too” (October 25, 2017).
- “European migrant crisis influenced by faith groups pursuing ‘alternative justice‘” (October 19, 2017).
- “UC Santa Cruz names Katharyne Mitchell new dean of Social Sciences Division” (June 28, 2017).
- “Katharyne Mitchell receives Guggenheim Fellowship” (April 12, 2016).
- “Three Prominent Geographers Honored with Guggenheim Awards” (April 11, 2016).
- “Mitchell and Sparke and Receive Fellowships to Study Biological Citizenship in Switzerland” (January 5, 2016).